• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

Jason F

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Nice. I think I am going to have to try this. Looked like using the vinyl for black and plasti-dip for spokes would have looked nice too. Where did you get the emblems? I think I would try ceramic coating over the plastidip as well for durability and easy cleaning.

artsci

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
I have the laser puddle lamps in my Model S from Mr. Kustom in Chicago. Unlike the cheap Chinese versions these don't burn out and the image does not fade over time. You can also custom order what it projects. I have the Tesla T in bright red -- just the T no white surround. I ordered the 3 logo (the three slat version) for my Model 3. These will project in bright red as well. Of course I can't show them as I don't yet have the Model 3.

scaots

Tesla Pilot, Owner, and Shareholder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I like this look for the aeros much better than coloring the big panels. And I can second on wrapping them takes forever! Not worth it, just spray them.