You think this guardrail will buff right out? MUST SEE!!!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Thanks. Leaves lots of questions unanswered. They pointed out the clean entry in the front which I agree is highly suspicious.
Eh... all it would need is no cap at the guard end and I don't see why not a clean entry, nothing behind it in the Tesla. You can find LOTS of similar crashes around the web, most were fatal.

Hell of a fake IF it is... even the debris around it everywhere match, angle or entry/exit... No way IMO, it's a real and scary deal!

JasonF

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I've seen multiple towing videos where the tow operator has to extract a car from a guardrail impaling it. So it does happen occasionally, even to ICE cars. The impalement isn't even a design flaw of Teslas, because a guardrail will still puncture around an engine block and go through the passenger cabin.

If anything, that makes Teslas safer, because the path of least resistance just happens to be directly through the center, between the seats, and out the trunk, which keeps the passengers safe. :)

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
There is some really bad guardrail design in a lot of places. Google: guardrail design lawsuit.
I don’t think I want to out of fear some nasty images might surface!!! I can only imagine what it could do to someone after seeing it go right through all those metals cars in Garsh post... yeeeesh. 😣

Nautilus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
First reaction: Holy sh*t.
Second reaction: Damn, the flashers are still working, AND it doesn't look like anyone got hurt!
Third reaction: It's just a flesh wound. We'll call it a draw.