You Must Do This Now, AR Model of Model 3

Country
Country
Image of Tesla model 3 appears when I point my ipad camera toward the printed target. WOW! You must try this. Once the camera sees the target printing a rotatable image of a red model 3 appears on my screen. Fun and a good way to show someone what your heart's desire looks like. Thank you Evannex. So cool.

Link to youtube video of what I see:
Understand that I have no model 3, real or toy.

Oregon, model 3, in blue, expected December 2017 - February 2018

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Image of Tesla model 3 appears when I point my ipad camera toward the printed target. WOW! You must try this. Once the camera sees the target printing a rotatable image of a red model 3 appears on my screen. Fun and a good way to show someone what your heart's desire looks like. Thank you Evannex. So cool.

Link to youtube video of what I see:
Understand that I have no model 3, real or toy.

Oregon, model 3, in blue, expected December 2017 - February 2018
I hate to be a party pooper but this has been around for a little bit.

I keep a card in my wallet and on my desk at work lol.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apologies. I searched and failed to find it.

Fascinating to this newbie. I've seen AR where the user can put their face into a dancing hotdog but this car modeling was the first useful/interesting use of AR in my humble experience.
I agree it's very cool!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Apologies. I searched and failed to find it.
no worries - I know I've seen it here - also have a card printed that I carry around (and maybe a 11x17 sized 'card' as well), but can't find where it was originally posted either :)

love the Portlanders (or sherwooders....) are growing around here!

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
here's a video of another Model 3 AR that is pretty awesome
I can't find where to download this, but I'm pretty sure it uses iOS11 ARKit currently for developers and beta testers. It should be released after Apple's Sept 12 announcement and hopefully then everyone can easily download these awesome apps.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I can't find where to download this, but I'm pretty sure it uses iOS11 ARKit currently for developers and beta testers. It should be released after Apple's Sept 12 announcement and hopefully then everyone can easily download these awesome apps.
if you follow the link to the website, there is a place to add an email to be notified when it's available in the app store.

Country
Country
Excellent and outstanding fun, THX.

When using the original AR app to view target: You can minimize the target (save a bit of wallet space) snippity snip, like I did in this very short video:

Still photo of reduced size target: https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/Nzo39B56Eo0YW327tC1pMhJEAiHNETVH3ZfyNvfcZDR

_. _. _. _. _. _. _. _

Off topic: Self rescue home from attack by fire, prayers to Columbia River Gorge residents, (no connection to me): http://www.firezat.com/
And, self rescue home from attack by flood, prayers to those flooding/flooded (no connection to me): https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Dam-Inc-334420033322633/

Last edited: