WTB: Model 3 Aero wheels (including tires if new)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Wonder how many posts this thread will get to?? :D

Audrey

SR3NTY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We're in the Pacific NW and would also love to buy someone's Aero wheels, so we can have a spare set for winter tires. We could arrange pick up in WA, OR, eastern ID, and as far south as LA.

Tim

Thanks very much. I talked to an engineer at Fremont recently about the wheels; the picture confirm his description.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I know somebody out there is planning to take the stock wheels off as soon as he gets the car, and I'm going to want a second set so I'm getting in early. If they don't have tires that's fine, but I'd look favorably on near-new rubber being included.

I'm in the SF Bay Area and would prefer to keep things local-ish, though I'm often in SoCal as well.
Tesla 3 Solid Black Paint 18’’ Aero Wheels and tires for sale. Two months old. Only 800 miles on tires. Free U.S. shipping $2,200

Selling a set for $1600. Comes with the $50 Aero wheel cap kit.
Used for about 700 - 800 miles.
In perfect condition with no scratches.
NO TPMS SENSORS INCLUDED. They were transferred to my new wheels.
Located in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.