WTB: Model 3 18" Aero Wheels + TPMS (TRANSACTION COMPLETE)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Mission Accomplished, wheels have been purchased!

Greetings Earthlings,

I'm looking for 4 additional wheels for my spaceship (to be used as snow wheels). 18" aeros with TPMS sensors preferred. Seller would have to ship (or we can meet somewhere).

Thank you for listening, we now return to your regular scheduled programming

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am wishing for the same thing as you (if you get flooded with replies or something...) I'm near Kingston Ontario but am happy to have an excuse to have the Model 3 out for a drive!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm also looking for them with or without wheels. I'm in NYC, but willing to pick up within 3h drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.