WTB: Model 3 18” Aero wheels

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Would like to purchase a set of 18” Aeros with TPMS. I am located in western Michigan.

Let me know what you have!
Thanks,
Ryan

Austindude

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Would like to purchase a set of 18” Aeros with TPMS. I am located in western Michigan.

Let me know what you have!
Thanks,
Ryan
I have new 18 inch wheels on order and will want to sell my 18 inch wheels and aero covers when the new ones arrive. I'll check back here when they arrive and if you haven't gotten any by that point we can talk.

Rye3

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have new 18 inch wheels on order and will want to sell my 18 inch wheels and aero covers when the new ones arrive. I'll check back here when they arrive and if you haven't gotten any by that point we can talk.
Sounds good. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.