WTB: 20” OEM Sport Rims

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
If you got the Model 3 P+ with the upgraded wheel package but are going aftermarket for your rims I’ll buy your OEM 20” wheels, your can keep the tires. Let me know. Thanks!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm expecting delivery of my P3D+ any day now, or as Tesla puts it, "by late September." Taking the car directly from service center to local shop to get a bunch of modifications done, including changing out the wheels. I'm looking to sell the OEM 20" wheels that come with the car. Please reach out if interested. I'm in the LA area but we could likely work out shipping if you're not local.

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Thanks for replying! I have a deal I place that should go through but if it doesn’t, I’ll reach back out to see if you are still looking for a buyer. I’ll know in the next week so timing will be good.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Thanks for replying! I have a deal I place that should go through but if it doesn’t, I’ll reach back out to see if you are still looking for a buyer. I’ll know in the next week so timing will be good.
Ok, sounds like a plan. All the best.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm expecting delivery of my P3D+ any day now, or as Tesla puts it, "by late September." Taking the car directly from service center to local shop to get a bunch of modifications done, including changing out the wheels. I'm looking to sell the OEM 20" wheels that come with the car. Please reach out if interested. I'm in the LA area but we could likely work out shipping if you're not local.
I'm local to SoCal and would be interested in your OEM 20" wheels. What price are you looking to get for them?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m a bit late to this thread but—will be removing the 20” wheels from my Model 3 P in the next couple of days. Bare wheels only. Located in LA area.
Brian

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am in Socal as well.

I have a set of 20" factory wheels with tires (Pilot Sport 4s), tpms and lugs for sale. They came off the car at about 1800 miles and have been sitting in my garage. Looking for $2700 + Shipping (likely ~$50 / wheel). PM me if interested.

roguenode

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Sauce, if you're not already on the Denver Tesla Club's facebook page, check it out. I'll be posting my 20" stock setup for sale in a couple of weeks and you may want also want to post a WTB thread there.

Status
Not open for further replies.