Wrong date on purchase order and how to confirm free premium Wi-Fi

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

miscsj

Country
Country
I ordered the car on June 30 @ 11 PM PST. The order confirmation had the date 6/30/2018. The purchase agreement I received from Tesla has the date 7/1/2018. Does anyone know how if this can be changed? The delivery advisor said to contact customer service and said that the date can not be changed. However, I am not sure why they have the wrong date in the first place.

Secondly, how should I confirm if I have the free premium Wi-Fi. While configuring the car, it did say I have free premium Wi-Fi but its not mentioned in order confirmation or purchase agreement. So, how does one know if they have free premium Wi-Fi.

Thanks in advance.

Scubastevo80

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered the car on June 30 @ 11 PM PST. The order confirmation had the date 6/30/2018. The purchase agreement I received from Tesla has the date 7/1/2018. Does anyone know how if this can be changed? The delivery advisor said to contact customer service and said that the date can not be changed. However, I am not sure why they have the wrong date in the first place.

Secondly, how should I confirm if I have the free premium Wi-Fi. While configuring the car, it did say I have free premium Wi-Fi but its not mentioned in order confirmation or purchase agreement. So, how does one know if they have free premium Wi-Fi.

Thanks in advance.
I would try to speak with someone else to see if you get the same answer. Tesla is notorious for providing different information depending on who you call. Regarding premium wifi, I would suggest emailing them with a copy of your order agreement (may have your reservation number instead of VIN) and ask them to confirm via email/writing that you do in fact have the free premium wifi.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Thanks in advance.
Do you have the order confirmation email from June 30?

miscsj

Country
Country
I would try to speak with someone else to see if you get the same answer. Tesla is notorious for providing different information depending on who you call. Regarding premium wifi, I would suggest emailing them with a copy of your order agreement (may have your reservation number instead of VIN) and ask them to confirm via email/writing that you do in fact have the free premium wifi.
I will be doing this today and will update.

Do you have the order confirmation email from June 30?
Yes, I have the order confirmation email and the purchase agreement, both of which mention June 30 date.

Attachments