Wrap Recommendations in Ohio

Moshere296

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Any recommendations for a place to get my model 3 wrapped in Ohio? I'd also be open to any surrounding states if they're worth it. Thanks in advance!

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
There is a NE Ohio Tesla Owners group on Facebook that has a number of good recommendations for places to get wraps and tints for Teslas. There may be an equivalent group for Columbus. If not it's worth checking out the NE Ohio one since it's a helpful group of people.

Moshere296

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
There is a NE Ohio Tesla Owners group on Facebook that has a number of good recommendations for places to get wraps and tints for Teslas. There may be an equivalent group for Columbus. If not it's worth checking out the NE Ohio one since it's a helpful group of people.
Thanks for the tip!

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I know this is off-topic, but have either of you financed through a credit union or are you doing Tesla financing? I'm having a hell of a time finding a credit union with decent rates in central Ohio. The best advertised rates I've found is from Hopewell Federal at 2.99%, but the closest branch is Johnstown.

Back on topic, I'm still trying to convince my wife that a paint protection film would be a good idea, but she is still overwhelmed by the fact that we are spending almost $60k on a car so any recommendations would be appreciated.

osubuckeyes88

Country
Country
I know this is off-topic, but have either of you financed through a credit union or are you doing Tesla financing? I'm having a hell of a time finding a credit union with decent rates in central Ohio. The best advertised rates I've found is from Hopewell Federal at 2.99%, but the closest branch is Johnstown.

Back on topic, I'm still trying to convince my wife that a paint protection film would be a good idea, but she is still overwhelmed by the fact that we are spending almost $60k on a car so any recommendations would be appreciated.
I haven't yet. I'm still looking around. Did you find an electrician to install a charger yet?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I haven't yet. I'm still looking around. Did you find an electrician to install a charger yet?
I've got a co-worker who I trust that has a background in electrical engineering and he offered to come over and help me install a NEMA 14-50.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've got a co-worker who I trust that has a background in electrical engineering and he offered to come over and help me install a NEMA 14-50.
Hopefully he also has some experience in home wiring as well. A University EE degree doesn't do a lot to prepare you for this kind of project, other than giving you an appreciation for the amount of power you're messing with.

I'm also an EE, but my wife's grandfather was an electrician. I loved that guy. He helped me put in ceiling lights in our first house. I learned a lot from him.