Wrap recommendation for upsate Vermont/Montreal

m3_4_wifey

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Vermont seems to have next to nothing in wrap options, which is strange given the amount of gravel roads we have. I'm in the Burlington, VT area and to price out wrapping the Model 3. I'm thinking my best close options might mean going up into Quebec. So far I have talked with one of the Protex Canada installers.

Who are folks in the Montreal area going to that approve of their work and pricing?
tagging @Mad Hungarian as he's sure to get a call about scheduling a deliver any time now. :)

Guigui

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi I'm from Montreal and I think I will go with protex protection because winter are hard here. I get a quote from them and it's around 1500$ cnd to get all front end covered (bumper, hood froinst side panel)
They told me it's an extra 500$ CND if I want rocker panel covered also.

Do you think this is the best alternative for a guy that will run his Tesla 4 seasons and considering the weather here in Quebec?
I heard many people do a ceramic coating, is this enought?

Mad Hungarian

Resident M3OC Wheel/Tire Guru
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Vermont seems to have next to nothing in wrap options, which is strange given the amount of gravel roads we have. I'm in the Burlington, VT area and to price out wrapping the Model 3. I'm thinking my best close options might mean going up into Quebec. So far I have talked with one of the Protex Canada installers.

Who are folks in the Montreal area going to that approve of their work and pricing?
tagging @Mad Hungarian as he's sure to get a call about scheduling a deliver any time now. :)
Ha! The Mad Hungarian hasn't even got a VIN yet.
I'm beginning to think this car might become a Christmas present :(.

Seriously though, I won't be much help here as I haven't really examined anything locally in the way of wraps. This is because:
a) The minute amount of money I will have left from buying the thing will be going towards adjustable coilovers
and
b) With what these wraps cost I'm far more inclined to put the money aside and just repaint the front end one day if it gets too ratty.
I will at minimum do a DIY ceramic coat though.

Having said all that, our company motorsports team uses a place in Laval called XA Impression (website is all in French but you can always call them). As our president is so insanely picky about everything, including how his race cars look, this is a pretty solid endorsement.
There is also Sticky Media who have been in the biz a long time here, definitely worth checking out.