Wrap and Interior

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very nice.

One thing I've always wondered, but have never seen, is the edges of these wraps. Would you mind taking a picture inside a door jamb or the trunk lid to show how the edges are finished off?

Alighieri256

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very nice.

One thing I've always wondered, but have never seen, is the edges of these wraps. Would you mind taking a picture inside a door jamb or the trunk lid to show how the edges are finished off?
I'm away from the vehicle until Tuesday, but I will get pics when I can. They typically don't wrap the jambs, unless you want to pay twice as much, which I did not.

Alighieri256

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very nice.

As requested, here are some pictures of the edges. They're basically just folded over and stuck down. The upper corners of the trunk lid have some extra material, and they didn't exactly go for the cleanest edges, but it's all hidden with the car buttoned up.

Attachments

Alighieri256

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country