With all the upcoming deliveries soon, I made a list of necessary and nice to have accessories

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Very nice list - thanks for sharing. Abstract Ocean has been very good and I like their 9H Matte screen protector too. Other things on your list I hadn't thought about and easy links to go get them.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've had my Model 3 for almost 2 months now, and have bought a ton of mostly subtle accessories that you may/may not find helpful:
since everyone's 'need' and 'nice to have' lists will be different depending on their own requirements, here's mine:

Need:
Tesla WC (installed 2016)
Garage redo (clean, paint, epoxy floor, done earlier 2018)
Interior vinyl wraps (orders from @kenriko on Amazon ready to install)
Interior LED upgrade (ordered from AbstractOcean ready to install)
Dog backseat protector
Dog safety harnesses (have one for each pup; sleepy pod clickit & ruffwear loadup)
Book to log charges (made earlier this year)
Opti-coat (have ready to apply)
New carwash towels/supplies (ordered from www.theragcompany.com earlier this year and ready to use)
Window tint (shopped local tint shops last year)

Nice to Have:
anti-fingerprint screen protector (ordered from Abstract Ocean ready to install)
Qi phone dock - likely will get from @chojn1's son when they are ready
Trunk & Frunk all-weather mats - still on the fence about them
Lower trunk & Frunk organization - thinking of using an existing plastic bin that is nearly the exact dimensions of lower trunk
center console organization - likely will get from @chojn1's son when they are ready

Ranova

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
since everyone's 'need' and 'nice to have' lists will be different depending on their own requirements, here's mine:

Need:
Tesla WC (installed 2016)
Garage redo (clean, paint, epoxy floor, done earlier 2018)
Interior vinyl wraps (orders from @kenriko on Amazon ready to install)
Interior LED upgrade (ordered from AbstractOcean ready to install)
Dog backseat protector
Dog safety harnesses (have one for each pup; sleepy pod clickit & ruffwear loadup)
Book to log charges (made earlier this year)
Opti-coat (have ready to apply)
New carwash towels/supplies (ordered from www.theragcompany.com earlier this year and ready to use)
Window tint (shopped local tint shops last year)

Nice to Have:
anti-fingerprint screen protector (ordered from Abstract Ocean ready to install)
Qi phone dock - likely will get from @chojn1's son when they are ready
Trunk & Frunk all-weather mats - still on the fence about them
Lower trunk & Frunk organization - thinking of using an existing plastic bin that is nearly the exact dimensions of lower trunk
center console organization - likely will get from @chojn1's son when they are ready
Thanks for your list. Do you have links to the Dog items? I think those would be a good addition as many have asked about those

miguelóy

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome. I've been looking for the performance pedals. But everywhere they are designated compatible with Model 3 they are also sold out. Your comment that those are compatible with 3 despite being labelled for S and X only was very helpful.

Q: What about the dead foot cover to match? I found these. But still waiting to hear back from seller if they are also compatible with M3.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-3pcs-...415762?hash=item2ab04c4892:g:ph8AAOSwLURbWsjX
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Drivers-Si...612691?hash=item2131fd6c53:g:2ucAAOSw43haBCfR

Last edited:

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
a month or so I came across these bin & cupholder mats on Amazon, then most all colors were sold out... looks like they are back in stock now. Seems like a nice item for a good price (currently $25).
View attachment 13834 View attachment 13835
This is a great item. @LUXMAN found them before they were on the market and got a great preorder price. Several of us have them and they are a great fit and the colors are good representations online. One of us has red, one white and one blue. Great find. Will have to find his post for reference and pictures in the car.

Edit- add link. The Adventures of Ruby Woo!

Last edited:

quadmasta

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You didn't allow for suggestions on the sheet. I'd recommend getting *all* of the toughPRO mats if you go that route. The OE velcro on the frunk mat is useless and the trunk mat is nice and still allows access to the sub-trunk.

Ranova

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You didn't allow for suggestions on the sheet. I'd recommend getting *all* of the toughPRO mats if you go that route. The OE velcro on the frunk mat is useless and the trunk mat is nice and still allows access to the sub-trunk.
If you provide a link, I can add to the sheet. Someone suggested the TuxMats through the sheet and I added them

Ranova

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome. I've been looking for the performance pedals. But everywhere they are designated compatible with Model 3 they are also sold out. Your comment that those are compatible with 3 despite being labelled for S and X only was very helpful.

Q: What about the dead foot cover to match? I found these. But still waiting to hear back from seller if they are also compatible with M3.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-3pcs-...415762?hash=item2ab04c4892:g:ph8AAOSwLURbWsjX
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Drivers-Si...612691?hash=item2131fd6c53:g:2ucAAOSw43haBCfR
Only place I could find a dead pedal for the 3 was from RPM Tesla:

https://www.rpmtesla.com/products/model-3-foot-rest-dead-pedal-48-w-20-off

However, I just cant recommend buying anything from them due to their slow service and terrible and rude customer service.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a great item. @LUXMAN found them before they were on the market and got a great preorder price. Several of us have them and they are a great fit and the colors are god representations online. One of us has red, one white and one blue. Great find. Will have to find his post for reference and pictures in the car.

i missed seeing them when Luxman pointed them out. glad to see they appear to be well received. still seems like $25 is a great price, so don't feel like i missed out having paid the higher price :)

JustTheTip

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a great item. @LUXMAN found them before they were on the market and got a great preorder price. Several of us have them and they are a great fit and the colors are good representations online. One of us has red, one white and one blue. Great find. Will have to find his post for reference and pictures in the car.

I actually got these too. Just waiting for my car. Sept. 8.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Caulin

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just ordered my model 3 last week! I want to order the cargo mats and rim caps on the Tesla site. If I order them, will it just come with the car? Or will they ship to my house?