Wise1919's delivery adventure

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This will be my wife's car but I can't wait to get this thing!!! I'm picking it up in Pittsburgh if you want to go see if it's there yet @garsh !! It was supposed to arrive yesterday.
I'll look for it if I'm able to stop by after work this week.
What color? I assume you got the Performance Upgrade option?

My buddy at work just got his non-POU Performance Model 3 yesterday.
I'm very:

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
It is red with white interior. Yes it has the performance upgrade. Still no news on your vin?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
It is red with white interior. Yes it has the performance upgrade.
Yours isn't there yet.

I saw one white performance w/o PUO, three AWD cars, and the rest were RWD.

They were bringing a blue Model 3 into the showroom while I was there. :)
(apologies for my phone's crappy video quality)

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
@garsh I was told it arrived yesterday and looks good! We are on for Tuesday!! I'm dropping my X off and driving a loaner home while my wife will make the made voyage in her new P3D+!! Got my second wall charger installed last night! Glad that's done, I hate working with those big wires that won't flex right!!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@garsh I was told it arrived yesterday and looks good! We are on for Tuesday!!
I stopped by this evening. I did see one red Performance with white interior, but... it had a manufacturer plate on it, and the associate I talked to was under the impression that it was going to be their test drive vehicle once they had a chance to look it over.

VIN is 0562xx. Does that match what you were told?

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Our vin is 633xx. Guessing ours is inside waiting for us! That thing looks sweet!!! Not that I needed it but you just got me more excited!! How did that one look? Any issues you saw? @garsh

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
That lower lot looks cleared out! I was there a month or so ago and it was filled with 3s. Back then only one AWD was there that they unloaded that day. It was the first one they got.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Our vin is 633xx. Guessing ours is inside waiting for us!
Hopefully. But then that means that they really did receive a Performance for test drives! That's exciting too! I asked to be added to that particular test-driving list, so hopefully I'll get a call to schedule that soon.
How did that one look? Any issues you saw?
I didn't look it over very closely. I didn't notice any problems.
That lower lot looks cleared out!
The lower lot was completely full. It's not in the picture I took - it's off to the left. Actually, they had more 3s there today than at any other time I've visited. My son counted 29.

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
@garsh We got it!! They gave me a P100D Model X for a loaner. Both my wife and I drove the P3 and the X, the 3 feels quicker off the line. She drove the 3 back from the Burgh then took the X while I took the 3. I came in the house and said wow that thing is quick!! She commented that it's quicker than the X!! I took it on a back windy road, it's a ton of fun!!!