Windshield visibility issues?

Phil Kulak

Country
Country
I'm borrowing a friend's 3 for a bit and both me and my wife are having issues with the front windshield. It feels like you're borrowing someone's prescription glasses. It's way worse for my wife than me. She can't drive for more than a few minutes without her eyes hurting. For me, I'm okay until about 30 minutes in. Anyone ever notice this before? I'm hoping it's just this car and won't be the case when my 3 gets delivered in a couple weeks.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm borrowing a friend's 3 for a bit and both me and my wife are having issues with the front windshield. It feels like you're borrowing someone's prescription glasses. It's way worse for my wife than me. She can't drive for more than a few minutes without her eyes hurting. For me, I'm okay until about 30 minutes in. Anyone ever notice this before? I'm hoping it's just this car and won't be the case when my 3 gets delivered in a couple weeks.
Out of curiosity is the windshield tinted?

BigBri

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe take a flashlight and shine it thru and see if there is any distortion or anything. It's possible there is something wonky with the glass thats interfering with the optics. Could just be the amount of light too, I'd imagine there is a lot more light in the cabin.