Window Tint - Atlanta, GA

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any experienced window tint dealers for the Model 3 in the Atlanta area for a reasonable price? Just got my configuration e-mail today so wanted to see what prices were like to tint the vehicle. I'm thinking of doing the sunroof too since I hate really hot interiors and the glass sunroof worries me. :p

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are there any experienced window tint dealers for the Model 3 in the Atlanta area for a reasonable price? Just got my configuration e-mail today so wanted to see what prices were like to tint the vehicle. I'm thinking of doing the sunroof too since I hate really hot interiors and the glass sunroof worries me. :p
Even with tint the car (if left in the sun) is going to bake inside and easily get to temperatures in excess of 100F inside. That’s where the beauty of pre-cooling takes over though!!

PS I’m not saying don’t tint, I tinted mine and love the look, but don’t forget it can only do so much.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks for the info. I’ve heard of executive tint... but they use suntek window tint and from what I’ve read it’s just an “okay” brand compared to 3m, llmar, etc... such a shame! Not sure what I’ll do yet.

Jeremy W

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Have any of you guys put the window tint? I have been looking for quote and it is around $600-$700 for side windows and back with good quality tint (such as HO, F1 Pin, 3M). Is it really that expensive?

Thunder7ga

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Have any of you guys put the window tint? I have been looking for quote and it is around $600-$700 for side windows and back with good quality tint (such as HO, F1 Pin, 3M). Is it really that expensive?
I spoke with Executive Tint yesterday and was quoted $550 for sides and single piece full back. They had no openings for a few weeks though. I will likely go here once I can work it into my schedule.

Country
Country
I spoke with Executive Tint yesterday and was quoted $550 for sides and single piece full back. They had no openings for a few weeks though. I will likely go here once I can work it into my schedule.
I had mine tinted there at the same time I had ppf installed. They did a good job. I paid a bit less, but that may be based on the type of tint used.