Why is there radio silence from the 30 new owners?

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
None of those first 30 customers are members of websites like this.
They were institutional investors, and a lot of Tesla management.
They've got no desire to post here.
That's all.

Info will begin to trickle out. All it really takes is one employee who likes hanging out here, and we can all start inundating them with our questions. So be nice to everybody - you don't know who that employee is yet. :)

Rich M

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You're right, the investment/management types are typically boring and not active on social media. But surely some of those 30 have techy teens who can't wait to poke around every bit of the car and YouTube it as soon as they got home.

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
and 9pm events is kinda a California thing.
At least any time I'm in the bay area and do anything with friends, it seems things don't get organized and happen until at least 9p.
Way past my bedtime.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
One thing for sure, and this is to a large extent unrelated, but when I was at the customer center at the Fremont plant two days ago, I overheard the rep tell a visitor that he would have to sign an NDA.
Factory visits are possible for Model S or X owners with 2-3 weeks advance notice. At this point not for Model 3 reservation holders; understandably... Who wants to visit hell anyways, rather lets hold a bit until at least purgatory! :D

Country
Country
"A full feature tour of my first production Model 3" would get over a million views on YouTube in less than a day. Who would pass on that revenue? Only someone under NDA, right?

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
"A full feature tour of my first production Model 3" would get over a million views on YouTube in less than a day. Who would pass on that revenue? Only someone under NDA, right?
People who already have millions of dollars and better things to do with their time. Like those who were given the first batch of cars.
Be patient for the next 100 cars in August, I think by September we will start seeing videos.