Who will be the first person to drive a Cybertruck from the factory?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Willie Nelson is my pick after the news tonight. Pics of him shown on the news getting his Covid vaccination in Austin today, driving nothing less than a Tesla. I believe it to be an X, but could be an S, not sure. However, you know he and Elon have to know each other and would bond over one thing for sure.

IMG_8766.jpeg
IMG_8768.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person

JasonF

Legendary Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The answer to that question is Jay Leno. He was also the first non-employee to drive one of the prototypes, and he's likely to show it off on his Youtube channel.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm OK with Jay Leno, he has been a big supporter too. Willie would make a bigger splash however, and would turn the heads of thousands that might still have not even heard of Tesla yet. There are still a lot of rocks out there.

serpico007

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
Hope we get to see it on Jay Leno’s YouTube channel soon. I mean Elon must be close to having final versions for transportation regulations in the US and Canada. Maybe we will hear about it during the financials meeting end of month. 🤷‍♂️

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.