• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

The Tesla Studio

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My name is Pete Borras. I own First Impression AutoShield in Sarasota, and the soon to open The Tesla Studio in Tampa.

We are the detailing facility of choice for the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Club. We specialize on total automotive surface protection. Some of the services we offer to Tesla owners are:
  • Paint correction
  • High performance window tint treatment. We use 3M Crystalline and Xpel Prime XR Plus films
  • Paint protective film clear bra installation. We feature films from Xpel Ultimate Plus, Suntek Ultra and Stek Dynoshield
  • Ceramic coating application. Authorized and accredited facility for Gtechniq, Ceramic Pro and Opti Coat Pro.
  • Blackvue dashcam installation.
If you have any questions about the right protection for your new Model 3, don't hesitate to contact us at 813.846.3891.

For more information about our services please visit our website HERE

We will be posting a lot of our work here so everyone gets to see what we do.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My name is Pete Borras. I own First Impression AutoShield in Sarasota, and the soon to open The Tesla Studio in Tampa.

We are the detailing facility of choice for the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Club. We specialize on total automotive surface protection. Some of the services we offer to Tesla owners are:
  • Paint correction
  • High performance window tint treatment. We use 3M Crystalline and Xpel Prime XR Plus films
  • Paint protective film clear bra installation. We feature films from Xpel Ultimate Plus, Suntek Ultra and Stek Dynoshield
  • Ceramic coating application. Authorized and accredited facility for Gtechniq, Ceramic Pro and Opti Coat Pro.
  • Blackvue dashcam installation.
If you have any questions about the right protection for your new Model 3, don't hesitate to contact us at 813.846.3891.

For more information about our services please visit our website HERE

We will be posting a lot of our work here so everyone gets to see what we do.
Can you refer me to someone in St. Louis, Missouri that offers similar products and services?