White on White M3P in or around Orange County, CA?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi guys / gals! :) Has anybody in or around Orange County, CA taken delivery (or is expecting to take delivery) of a Model 3 Performance (preferably with the Performance Upgrade Package) finished in Pearl White Multi-Coat over the exclusive Ultra-White interior?

If so, I would be eternally grateful if I could possibly meet you somewhere / buy you a coffee to check it out. I currently own the LR version, and am waiting to finalize my 2nd reservation until I can figure out exactly what my needs / wants are. I have never considered anything but a black interior until I saw / drove the Model 3 Performance with Ultra-White interior. Unfortunately, all of M3P’s in the wild right now are red on white, and I don’t want to make a decision before seeing my preferred color combo.

Thank you in advance. Cheers!

f30ec7ae-af26-4680-9b22-0c86be1e0441-jpeg.12143

-Shane

Ole1

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
thats gonna be a cool M3 ... congrats
Are you the ShaneXman from the 675 forum ?

.... this is Ole .... my wife and I are waiting patiently for our silver Stealth Performance M3 ... Soon

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
thats gonna be a cool M3 ... congrats
Are you the ShaneXman from the 675 forum ?

.... this is Ole .... my wife and I are waiting patiently for our silver Stealth Performance M3 ... Soon
DUDE!!! How the heck have you been?!? Yup, that's me... :D

I currently have a Midnight Silver Metallic Long Range version, and I've just been holding off on configuring my Performance version. Shoot me a text if you have my number still. I hope all is well. Cheers!

-Shane

Hi guys / gals! :) Has anybody in or around Orange County, CA taken delivery (or is expecting to take delivery) of a Model 3 Performance (preferably with the Performance Upgrade Package) finished in Pearl White Multi-Coat over the exclusive Ultra-White interior?

-Shane
YO! PLEASE decease and desist from posting any more white on white pics immediately! Constantly wiping the drool with a tissue is becoming exceedingly embarrassing YO!

Zippo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just go to the Fashion Island tesla store. They have several performance Model 3s with white interior and will even let you drive one.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Just go to the Fashion Island tesla store. They have several performance Model 3s with white interior and will even let you drive one.
I already did that. :) I am waiting to configure my Performance, and I'd like to see a white on white with Performance Upgrade Package. Fashion Island only has red Performance Model 3's. Thanks for the heads up though.

-Shane

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So one downside - When I picked up my car, they didn't have any carbon fiber wings or the rear badging (Dual Motor & Underline). They also ran out of the toy cars (day one reservation). So I have to go back and get that installed 2 weeks from now. I'm not going to put on the badging, but I'll keep it for later with the car. I'm still undecided about the wing.

-b0n3z

Zippo

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So one downside - When I picked up my car, they didn't have any carbon fiber wings or the rear badging (Dual Motor & Underline). They also ran out of the toy cars (day one reservation). So I have to go back and get that installed 2 weeks from now. I'm not going to put on the badging, but I'll keep it for later with the car. I'm still undecided about the wing.

-b0n3z
Post some photos :D

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sorry - I don't really like posting photos of myself or my family online. My wife took 3 photos from yesterday and that's all I have at the moment. It looks EXACTLY like the picture above. I'm about ready to go out and enjoy it again driving. Maybe when I stop I'll take some photos then and post them.

XBS

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats, waiting on my white on white dual motor, would love to buy your spoiler if you decide to sell it

b0n3z

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I believe I'm going to have service put the wing on (next week). I will not put on the "Dual Motor" and underline badge and keep that in case I sell the vehicle.