White Model 3 LR in GA for Sale

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Looking to sell my Garage kept Model 3 in Multi Coat White with aero wheels/ enhanced autopilot. Have the wheels lug nut caps and center Tesla cap as well. I have upgraded the all puddle lamps/glovebox/ trunk lights to the brighter "Abstract ocean" bulbs, put Huper Optik ceramic 30% tint on all windows, and replaced factory floor mats with MAXpider front and back. Also have Tesla trunk all-weather floor mat.. I have 13K miles on it and was delivered in Feb. I travel for work and this almost all Highway miles. The VIN ends in 4XXX. Love the car but have a P85D that I love more so I'm keeping that. Looking to sell for $51.5K.

Attachments

Last edited:
Country
Country
Looking to sell my Garage kept Model 3 in Multi Coat White with aero wheels/ enhanced autopilot. Have the wheels lug nut caps and center Tesla cap as well. I have upgraded the all puddle lamps/glovebox/ trunk lights to the brighter "Abstract ocean" bulbs, put Huper Optik ceramic 30% tint on all windows, and replaced factory floor mats with MAXpider front and back. Also have Tesla trunk all-weather floor mat.. I have 13K miles on it and was delivered in Feb. I travel for work and this almost all Highway miles. The VIN ends in 4XXX. Love the car but have a P85D that I love more so I'm keeping that. Looking to sell for $51.5K.
What was the sticker, and where can I decode the VIN to see if it has the recent updates like the rear seats etc?

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I agree with @MelindaV that such a low VIN likely doesn't have seat upgrades but Tesla is making it extremely difficult for the used car market in determining features easily based on VIN.

Tesla does upgrades like seats, wind noise reduction, trunk garnish, etc regardless of vehicle model year.
Then, Tesla has been hopping around with their VIN numbers in a nonsequential way to confuse production trackers. Just this week, I've seen VINs assigned ranging from 2x,xxxx to 5x,xxx. Tesla didn't do this with the S or X and hopefully production has stabilized to the point that they will start producing Model 3 VINs sequentially soon.

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
What was the sticker, and where can I decode the VIN to see if it has the recent updates like the rear seats etc?
Sticker was $56,000 plus taxes. As mentioned above, I don't believe my car had the gen 2 seats front or back. I don't think there is a decoder for vins like manufacturers do. It appears they are running changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.