White Interior, Fish Bowls and Window Tint

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Needsdecaf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
How did you disable the dimming side mirrors? I searched this forum, "Google", and the owners manual to find nothing on this feature.

Required popping out the mirror and pulling the plug. Basically, tilt the mirror all the way in, then grab the outer edge of the mirror and gently pull out. The mirror will pop off the connector, which is in the middle. Then disconnect the plug. I think it was purple? I taped over the end and popped the mirror back on.

Y26

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hi SD_Engner,

Do you mind share more pic of your car from the rear angles? I have the same blue w/ white interior and would love to see more pics of your tinted results.

I have a reflection on the windshield from the forward vent area above the dash. The white strip only reflect directly into both side mirrors... Maybe it's the lack of a dark tint, since I went with 50% 3M Crystalline all around and 70% on the windshield.

View attachment 22859

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I got 40% SunTek CIR (rated at 41%) on the sides only; no back window or windshield. The sun is coming right through the back window in these shots. It is not for everyone but I love it. And it came out at above the MD limit of 35%
3D7CA5DD-6B7E-4D9B-A82B-DDE6957D0ED7.jpeg
352D74E0-6407-412A-A820-06A8590A87EC.jpeg
FDD1F160-6E23-4CBA-A53F-5DBEE76D80A6.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.