White Interior Availability

Country
Country
Do you think the White interior will be an option on the Standard Range model at launch?

I'm holding off on the SR+White interior, so I could be in for a long wait if the White is not offered on the SR at launch.
I’m guessing that the white interior will eventually be offered, regardless of battery size, with PUP as prerequisite. Not sure whether it will cost extra on top of the $5k PUP. And I doubt that there will be a standard white textile interior since only black is offered on the S & X, although I wish there were multiple color options for the standard interior. With the ongoing cash burn dilemma, it makes logical sense IMHO to prioritize such options according to the profit margins that they generate. If demand is high, it should rise up the priority list.

Last edited:

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do you think the White interior will be an option on the Standard Range model at launch?

I'm holding off on the SR+White interior, so I could be in for a long wait if the White is not offered on the SR at launch.
First it has to hit long range battery with RWD and that would be a good sign.

Meanwhile we don’t even know what a non-premium interior looks like and that figures to be available right away on standard battery.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
IDK what this means but I just played with the Model 3 configurator that every has access to now.

White interior is no longer an option for any trim level, even Performance.

Edit: Forget it. Something funky with the firewall at work not showing some options.