White Fang

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks

mastre

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Comparing the subjective appearance of window tint in low light conditions on two Tesla Model 3s: Black Interior vs White Interior. The Red AWD with Black Interior actually has the lighter tint, 40% on the front windows and 30% on the rear including 1-piece rear; the White P3D+ has 30% on the front windows and 20% on the rear, including 1-piece rear.

Both cars have full PPF, the Red has glossy Suntek Ultra, whereas the White on White P3D has Matte Suntek Ultra.

Ask any questions, and also suggest any future stuff you'd like to see me shoot (I'd appreciate a like/sub on YT as well). Cheers!

mastre

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After a very, very, very long journey, I've finally taken delivery of my P3D+. Here's a little video I shot to commemorate it, which includes some of my delivery checks: