Which number are you calling for service?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Jason F

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Probably a dumb question, but when you are calling for non-emergency service are you calling the Roadside Assistance number, Technical Support, Customer support, or your local Service Center?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
if you call the main customer support number, one of the options is for service. unless you are broke down, i would not call roadside assistance, and others have said it is best to initially go thru the main phone line vs calling directly to your service center so issues can be tracked across all regions instead of the local service guys just dealing with an issue and not having it noted at corporate.

Jason F

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
if you call the main customer support number, one of the options is for service. unless you are broke down, i would not call roadside assistance, and others have said it is best to initially go thru the main phone line vs calling directly to your service center so issues can be tracked across all regions instead of the local service guys just dealing with an issue and not having it noted at corporate.
Thanks, it is a little confusing because they call the Roadside number, Customer Support and Roadside Assistance. But I have also found other customer support and technical support lines. They may all go to the same place. When I had problems in the past I drove straight to a service center (since I had just picked it up). Also called roadside for a flat tire, but wasn't sure which is best for other stuff.

Jason F

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I will answer my own question. I called the Customer Service number and the options were for sales for vehicles or power. I called technical support and it was the same number as roadside. There is an option for service questions. If you select that it routes you to the closest service center based on your phone number. So it looks like just calling your closest or preferred service center is best.