Where were you one year ago today?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

How did you reserve your model 3?

• Camped out in line on May 31st

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Reserved online as soon as i could

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • Waited till the next day

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • I thought I was in line to meet Justin Beiber

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Country
Country
On Mar 31st My Wife and I were in line at the Nashville Tesla store bright and early. I was number 14 in line. It was a good morning. Met a bunch of nice people. The folks at the Tesla Store were nice enough to let us wait inside. They also handed out water bottles and had some Donuts there if I'm not mistaken.

Can you see the blue tape on the floor? Well those were guide lines for the line. That garage was filled to capacity about an hour or so after that pic was taken!!

img_0504-jpg.1205
img_0502-jpg.1206

Country
Country
I was contractually obligated, so had to work and couldn't visit the store which was three hours drive away. As I live in the UK, I got up at 03.30 the following morning to make my reservation before the live reveal which I watched online. Facebook comment:

Martin Lacey was feeling excited.

Who gets up at 03.30 to place a deposit on a new car they haven't seen and won't drive for 2 years?
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just "pre-ordered" a TESLA MODEL 3