Where to buy - OH, CT or NY

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

DinosM

Country
Country
My order for the M3 is coming up May-July and I am in the process of moving (got a new job in NY).

My current residence is in Ohio, now I work in NY and we will be buying a house in CT (I temporarily live in NY).

Any advice where is the most advantageous place to purchase the car? Ohio does not have any kind of EV tax rebate but I believe both CT and NY have one.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
you can check what each state offers here (make sure to click thru to the actual state's website to verify any are still valid) but each will require legal residency with the car registered in that state. So you may have to weigh what makes sense with your situation and where you will actually be living when your car is ready, and if you will be moving shortly after, what the new state does for transferring a registration and sales tax.