When you see a VW beetle, you yell...

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Was it:

• Punch Buggy!

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Slug Bug!

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters

Maevra

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Slug bug makes me think you wipe your snot on the person. Hmm... I know a cousin who would have LOVED that version. :p

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Punch buggy no punch back!
Ha! I forgot about the “no slugs back” part...

There was also something about colors too:
“Slug Bug yellow”

I think there was a color that was two punches or something.

EDIT to add... did anyone else also do PADIDDLE? First one to see a car with only one headlight would shout out “padiddle!” No idea why... can’t remember if it also involved shoulder punches.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
EDIT to add... did anyone else also do PADIDDLE? First one to see a car with only one headlight would shout out “padiddle!” No idea why... can’t remember if it also involved shoulder punches.
Yep, we had pididdle too. But we never played that second half mentioned in Urban Dictionary.

mdfraz

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Slug bug in Iowa when I was growing up.

Never really got into the padiddle thing with a headlight out.

Anyone ever tap the roof of their car as they pass through a yellow light and say either "beer" or "sex"? Obviously, that was a slightly different game than the other two we've been discussing.....