When will Model 3 hit the showrooms (east coast)?

Vins

Country
Country
Hi all,

Approximately when do you think the Model 3 will show up in the showrooms (east coast)?

Thanks!
V

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We don't know for sure yet, but given that the first production Model 3s will be arriving on the east coast in October/November, I would expect that we would see showroom-display models (if not test drives) by that time.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think we were promised to have them available in showrooms fairly early, to assist in ordering. In fact I think you will even be able to test drive before you have to order.
Rest assured the very minute I hear there is a 3 in the Boston showroom, I will be there and grab photos. It's only a 20 minute walk from my office.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all,

Approximately when do you think the Model 3 will show up in the showrooms (east coast)?

Thanks!
V
I'm guessing soon. Very curious actually to see if I'm invited to configure before a car is here to check out.

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I just went to my local showroom after getting an email that the Model 3 arrived last week. FYI this is the Manhasset, NY address that appears on your supercharging statements.

I haven’t sat in the Model 3 recently since the alcantera headliner was changed. I can’t remember the last time I touched the headliner. The new material seems fine.

I was surprised to see that the door inserts are still alcantera. Of course, it may be a different brand but I thought the material was completely gone from the car. P.S. After seeing it in person, now my wife REALLY wants the car.

dda6a6c6-5593-435d-95a1-98de15055d4c-jpeg.10372

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I just went to my local showroom after getting an email that the Model 3 arrived last week. FYI this is the Manhasset, NY address that appears on your supercharging statements.

I haven’t sat in the Model 3 recently since the alcantera headliner was changed. I can’t remember the last time I touched the headliner. The new material seems fine.

I was surprised to see that the door inserts are still alcantera. Of course, it may be a different brand but I thought the material was completely gone from the car. P.S. After seeing it in person, now my wife REALLY wants the car.

View attachment 10372
I've been in an alcantara headliner Model 3 and from what I remember the door insert from that car was the same as what's in my car / the car you just sat in!

Kizzy

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After sitting in the car, my desire for it has just increased. It totally feels like a normal car (important to me)—just with a large screen that should be reasonably comfortable to anybody who spends a significant amount of time in front of a smart phone or tablet.