When do I get the spoiler and badge?

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Hi guys

I just got my M3 Performance with performance upgrade. It was crazy busy during delivery and I forgot to ask about the spoiler & the badge, and they were not in the car either. Any idea what's the procedure to get them and how long does it take?

Thanks!

HappyDad

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi guys

I just got my M3 Performance with performance upgrade. It was crazy busy during delivery and I forgot to ask about the spoiler & the badge, and they were not in the car either. Any idea what's the procedure to get them and how long does it take?

Thanks!
I was told by Tesla advisor they once they have them in stock, a visit to service center will take care of both. Congrats on your P3D+.

Mayhem

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I'm starting to get a little impatient... Considering the RPM one. :rolleyes:

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Julie,

Thanks for reaching out; were in the final phases of rolling out the badges & your local service center will be reaching out to you to schedule your install as soon as they arrive. I don't have an exact date but it should be in the near future, thank you !
Just yesterday I got this from Tesla - I think I sent my inquiry mid Oct?

Gavyne

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
People have reported that they have now received emails confirming the badges are in. So keep checking your emails, they may be showing up any time now.

3Model3s

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
When I was at the DC in Fremont the other week all the AWD's had the 'dual motor' badging. None of the P3's had badging or spoilers. Of course I asked when for the spoilers and badging for the P3's and the answer was in the next four weeks. We'll see, that's the same thing I've been hearing since August.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi guys

Thanks!
I wasn't aware of the delay on these, thanks for posting. Our P3D should be in very soon.

Country
Country
was told by the mobile service guy on the phone today that the badges are in and the spoilers will be ready next quarter for whatever that's worth. Not sure if that means 3-4 weeks or or 3 months from now. Either way I love my performance 3 with out without the badge/spoiler.

JMON

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I"m taking my car in on Friday to get my turn signal stalked replaced (for second time) and I'll love to get it badged while it's there.

I'm already planning to leave it overnight so they can address adding some adhesive to the little black trim piece on passenger side window near the side view mirrors (A-pillar) because it isn't as flush as the driver side is and I'm worried about ice/shmootz getting in there over time.

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
My Dual Motors car was in to the service center today for a few little post-delivery things. Although it was delivered with the Dual Motors badge, checking to make sure I had it explicitly showed up on the work order. Was told they are systematically going through to make sure all Dual Motors cars have them (if someone wants it) as they come into the service center for anything else. Tesla isn’t always systematic, but it seems they are with retrofitting the badging. I expect the same process will apply for the performance badging.

eshine

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got my badging for my performance model 3. It was done while getting winter tires installed yesterday. No word on the spoiler yet. I was told sometime in Q1 next year but who knows. We are on Elon time...

jdbunda

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I stopped by the Austin delivery/service center at noon today, was in the neighborhood, and decided to ask about the spoiler/badge. I was told that the spoilers are still back-ordered indefinitely, but I could call the toll-free number and they would send me the "DUAL MOTOR" badge, which I could install myself, or stop by the center and they would put it on for me.