What's wrong with my Model 3?

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I can't hear any fan-generated high-frequency noise, my horn honks everytime I press it (and sounds nice too), the wind noise is lower than most other cars, my LTE wireless data works reliably, my doors always unlock when I touch the door handle, my ambient footwell lights work fine, there are no unusual panel gaps, my A-pillar doesn't bulge, my seats are real comfy, my white bumpers are an almost perfect match to the white bodywork, the stereo sound is the best I've ever had, the brakes work great, the cruise control holds a perfect speed, the back-up camera has a sharp clear image (and it's huge), my seatbelt doesn't bang in the wind and damage the interior (maybe that's because I'm wearing it), I can't notice any unusual distortion in my windshield, the car doesn't randomly go into "deep sleep" (at least not that I've ever noticed), I don't get a pain in my neck, my passenger seat doesn't have creaking "issues", my Aero wheels don't make a rattling sound and, well, I just don't have any issues. Wait! There is one issue, water shoots off my rear glass and I get about a Tablespoon of water directed into the trunk. Not cool!

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
just wait for the first update...:D
I should have mentioned that. I've received three updates so far and the car just keeps getting better. Now I have auto-dimming high-beams and the Auto-Pilot is a better driver. Oh, and I understand they reduced the 60-0 mph braking distance although, I will admit, the brakes seemed to work very well before the update anyway.

Or are you suggesting maybe they can fix the tablespoon of water that shoots inside the truck in the rain with software? That would be some trick!

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
I keep waiting for something to break because a number of media reports imply the Model 3 is built really shoddily. But it seems really solid to me. Do I have to live with a nearly perfect car for the rest of my days? And to think it gets better after over-the-air updates. Oh, the horror of it all! ;)