What is the “From” address on the Design Your Model 3 invitations?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Truav8r

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I want to be positive that I don’t miss the order invite by setting up some inbox rules for when the magical email arrives. What is the From email address on the order invite emails? The regular marketing emails come from newsletter@tesla.com. Is that the same address the order invites originate from as well?

I’ve looked through lots of invite emails, but all the screen captures crop off the header info and only show the meat of the email.

Thanks.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I want to be positive that I don’t miss the order invite by setting up some inbox rules for when the magical email arrives. What is the From email address on the order invite emails? The regular marketing emails come from newsletter@tesla.com. Is that the same address the order invites originate from as well?

I’ve looked through lots of invite emails, but all the screen captures crop off the header info and only show the meat of the email.

Thanks.
Now you’re talking!

@danzgator can you help us?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Thanks.
it is listed in this post