Tesla Owners Online Forum banner

What is the “From” address on the Design Your Model 3 invitations?

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  MelindaV 
#1 ·
I want to be positive that I don't miss the order invite by setting up some inbox rules for when the magical email arrives. What is the From email address on the order invite emails? The regular marketing emails come from newsletter@tesla.com. Is that the same address the order invites originate from as well?

I've looked through lots of invite emails, but all the screen captures crop off the header info and only show the meat of the email.

Thanks.

#2 ·
I want to be positive that I don't miss the order invite by setting up some inbox rules for when the magical email arrives. What is the From email address on the order invite emails? The regular marketing emails come from newsletter@tesla.com. Is that the same address the order invites originate from as well?

I've looked through lots of invite emails, but all the screen captures crop off the header info and only show the meat of the email.

Thanks.
Now you're talking!

@danzgator can you help us?

#3 ·

Thanks.
it is listed in this post

#6 ·
What post number is it in? I browsed for a bit but didn’t see it.

#7 ·
#8 ·
LoL!!!! Oops that was the first pic I clicked on. Missed it and went scrolling two pages and came back here.

Reactions: Michael Russo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.