What I am thinking about doing - Photoshopped Images

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

harrison987

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Hey all...

Just because I was bored today, I worked on some multi-layer photoshopping to get an idea of what I may want to do one arrived. This was a standard M3...all other edits were done by me.

First image:

Stealth Wrap, giving a dull look
19" wheels, lowered around 1"
No lug nut covers, with red Tesla logo
All chrome kept
Red Brake Covers (can't really justify the $1500-ish expense to paint the brakes themselves)
30%-ish tint on all glass.
Smoke headlights
Red logo on Side marker/camera
Red Logo Front and Back
Performance Emblem

Second Image:

Stealth Wrap, giving a dull look
19" wheels, lowered around 1"
No lug nut covers, with Carbon Fiber & Red Tesla logo in center
Chrome Delete
Red Brake Covers (can't really justify the $1500-ish expense to paint the brakes themselves)
30%-ish tint on all glass.
Smoke headlights
Red logo on Side marker/camera
Red Logo Front
Performance Emblem

After seeing it drawn up...not really sure if I like the red front emblem...I may have made it too bright, which is what is turning me off it...

I really like the chrome as it compliments the silver...so not really sure why most people remove it...

Looks a bit meaner in the 2nd image, I think...

haha...

Thoughts?

TIA

Mike
silver-tesla-model-3-jpg.11335
silver-tesla-model-3a-jpg.11337

JohnTc

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I like the bottom image. Also please don’t put caliper covers on your 3 after spending that much money on your 3 and customization. Just shop around and you can find a shop that can get them done for $500-700.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
If I had silver wheels, then I would keep the chrome. The entire looks just seems more balanced that way. Similarly, if I had black wheels, I would do a chrome delete.