What Did You Do To Your Model 3 Today?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks Clubhop. How did you install the center-console? IS there any instructions that I can use ?
Did you remove the existing ones and install or is it like a stickers I got cheap from AMZ?
If you click this link it will go to the thread that has the entire conversation about those, and all your answers I believe.

Kimmo57

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Self install? How difficult did feel?
Depends on your skill (or daring) level I suppose. It's not hard as such, but most of the install time is used on going through the instruction videos anf wondering how things come apart. Second time would be easy.
Oh, and you need a cable to pull the wires through the rubber tube. It's cheap, but necessary.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed CoolKo Center Console Carbon Fiber Pattern (not real carbon fiber) over my existing black matte vinyl wrap and couldn't be happier. Even though it has a glossy finish, it does not leave the fingerprint marks as the original piano black console. I really like that it makes the covers flush to the silver trim and has no effect on using the card as a key. I also bought the steering wheel carbon fiber pattern ($21) to match. Amazon copy and paste link below.

Attachments

Last edited: