What could be better than one Model 3?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
We got back to work on my wife's car installing the matte white @kenriko center console wrap just now...

View attachment 18050 View attachment 18051
Wow! Looks good. All you need now is to re-upholster the center armrest in a lighter color.

Now, this wouldn't be my thing, even hot pink might look good on that armrest...I'd probably just do it in white. Tesla never should have left it black on cars with white seats. But then there is the problem of the rear plastic trim strip, now that has to be painted.

Where does it end?

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wow! Looks good. All you need now is to re-upholster the center armrest in a lighter color.

Now, this wouldn't be my thing, even hot pink might look good on that armrest...I'd probably just do it in white. Tesla never should have left it black on cars with white seats. But then there is the problem of the rear plastic trim strip, now that has to be painted.

Where does it end?
A white armrest to complete the job would be awesome, but then again I’m thinking it may get dirty more easily than the seats.

PNWmisty

Legendary Member
Country
Country
A white armrest to complete the job would be awesome, but then again I’m thinking it may get dirty more easily than the seats.
I don't know why the armrest would get dirtier than the seats unless you have a dog that likes to ride "co-pilot". We drape a towel over the armrest when we have the dog. woof-woof! He loves poking his head between our headrests, front paws standing on the armrest, and watching where we are going. I can almost floor it without losing him to the back seat...:p

SoFlaModel3

T≡SLATUNITY
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I don't know why the armrest would get dirtier than the seats unless you have a dog that likes to ride "co-pilot". We drape a towel over the armrest when we have the dog. woof-woof! He loves poking his head between our headrests, front paws standing on the armrest, and watching where we are going. I can almost floor it without losing him to the back seat...:p
My guess (since it’s the unknown), your skin touches the armrest more than the seats so the oils in your skin could lead to a dirtier armrest than seat. I could be way off though...

LUXMAN

Legendary Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Notice you say "ALMOST".....thinking you need to make a dog acceleration video for all of us to enjoy :p