What are the actual WA state taxes & fees?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

M3MD

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find any info on what the actual cost breakdown of The Model 3 is here in the Puget Sound area. Does anyone here in WA care to share the costs of licensing and other fees? (I realize the tax amounts will be different for each different city/ county and whether or not it is delivered before the tax exemption goes away.) I'm just trying to be as ready possible for delivery day.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't find any info on what the actual cost breakdown of The Model 3 is here in the Puget Sound area. Does anyone here in WA care to share the costs of licensing and other fees? (I realize the tax amounts will be different for each different city/ county and whether or not it is delivered before the tax exemption goes away.) I'm just trying to be as ready possible for delivery day.
it is listed in the first post in the Washington Credits and Fees thread

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That has the rates. The question in my mind is what was the bottom line when driving way from the delivery?
1.1% of the purchase price for the Puget Sound extra tax is not part of what someone in Vancouver WA would pay.
Tax rates vary from city to city across the state. You can look up your specific rate with the link below
https://webgis.dor.wa.gov/taxratelookup/SalesTax.aspx

If you are thinking of the RTA, it's mentioned in that post

Country
Country
Tax rates vary from city to city across the state. You can look up your specific rate with the link below
https://webgis.dor.wa.gov/taxratelookup/SalesTax.aspx

If you are thinking of the RTA, it's mentioned in that post
I live in Kirkland but will be picking up in Bellevue. I read on TMC that I should be paying the Kirkland rate, not the delivery center rate. Do you know if that is true?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I live in Kirkland but will be picking up in Bellevue. I read on TMC that I should be paying the Kirkland rate, not the delivery center rate. Do you know if that is true?
I'll leave that for someone else to answer; being an Oregonian that just happened to buy a house on the WA side of the river, I still have to remind myself that I need a dollar and change for a $.99 coke.

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
In Washington, all vehicle taxes you pay are based on the registered address of the car, so it doesn't matter where you pick up.

On another note, I got the DOL to get the Model 3 into their system at a $35K MSRP, so our RTA taxes will now be based on $35K instead of what you pay for the car!