Western WA Model 3 Gathering?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After getting my Model 3 I caught the feeling and the urge to meet up with other Model 3 owners in the local area and hear about their experiences with their cars. I wanna see what they've done with the cars first hand and to hear about their plans, especially the wild and outlandish ones. I wanna hear about what motivated them to get it, their back stories and get to know some of them. Yeah, and to take cheesy photos of all the cars gathered together and do the other car gathering stuff. Does anyone know of any event where this is happening? Not something general for EVs or Teslas, but something more specific to Model 3's in Western WA.

EDIT:
Based on MelindaV's input (Thanks MelindaV!). Maybe a meetup at XXX Rootbeer in Issaquah, WA might be a possibility. For those not familiar w/ XXX Rootbeer, it's a local area classic 'burger joint' that celebrates American car culture (http://triplexrootbeer.com/). It hosts a lot of car gatherings, car shows and events. They are pretty much booked every weekend during the summer for scheduled events, but I'm thinking maybe on a week night. Thoughts? Suggestions? Alternatives?

Last edited:

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After getting my Model 3 I caught the this feeling and the urge to meet up with other Model 3 owners in the local area and hear about their experiences with their cars. I wanna see what they've done with the cars first hand and to hear about their plans, especially the wild and outlandish ones. I wanna hear about what motivated them to get it, their back stories and get to know some of them. Yeah, and to take cheesy photos of all the cars gathered together and do the other car gathering stuff. Does anyone know of any event where this is happening. Not something general for EVs or Teslas, but something more specific to Model 3's in Western WA.
propose a time/place. there are quite a few seattle area people who have gotten their cars in the last couple months

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I haven't been karting in a while. I can't say I'm a big fan of K1 in Redmond, but it's the only one that's electric and it's proximity to the Bellevue Tesla service center is a little poignant. I'd prefer PGP but I'm down with any of the other indoor places.