Weathertech Dealer

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
WHEN IS WEATHERTECH GOING TO MAKE THE LASER CUT FRONT AND REAR PASSENGER COMPARTMENT MATS?? (I know I'm yelling, I want them!). Seems like they could sell about 20,000 of them right now and 455,000 soon enough.
Where they are the OE from Tesla I have to imagine there is something going on behind the scenes. I am unfortunately not privy to what that information is that is holding things up. I don't know if the floor is going to be different for AWD maybe. Historically accessories have been an afterthought and product is the priority. As soon as they're available you can be sure we'll be offering them!

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I kind of like the ones with the Model 3 logo instead of the WeatherTech logo. You have a lot of other nice stuff on your site. Just need to decide what all I want.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
My only qualm with those mats is the price. For carpet floor mats there are a lot of good options out there.

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I was talking about the trunk and frunk inserts they have in the Tesla shop online, which I have heard are made by WT. They look pretty similar.

@gravityrydr

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
WHEN IS WEATHERTECH GOING TO MAKE THE LASER CUT FRONT AND REAR PASSENGER COMPARTMENT MATS?? (I know I'm yelling, I want them!). Seems like they could sell about 20,000 of them right now and 455,000 soon enough.
I live very close to the factory store and asked about the laser measured custom floor mats. Figured maybe they haven't had a Model 3 to measure yet and I'd volunteer mine. I was told the Weathertech makes the Tesla store mats and they have an agreement that Tesla gets one year before WeatherTech sells in their store. What's interesting as I don't see floor mats in the Tesla store.

MGallo

J.A.R.V.I.S. is awesome!
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I live very close to the factory store and asked about the laser measured custom floor mats. Figured maybe they haven't had a Model 3 to measure yet and I'd volunteer mine. I was told the Weathertech makes the Tesla store mats and they have an agreement that Tesla gets one year before WeatherTech sells in their store. What's interesting as I don't see floor mats in the Tesla store.
Exactly. They have trunk/frunk cargo mats that look like WeatherTech, but not interior mats. I'd really like them.

RichardL

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Exactly. They have trunk/frunk cargo mats that look like WeatherTech, but not interior mats. I'd really like them.
Same! I think I saw someone mention a different brand of interior mats...is there a decent competitor to WeatherTech?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Someone in a Tesla forum recommended these

I'm still not sure on these though because they don't have a border to hold in anything on the edge which means your protection is only till the last full size polygon.