Watching the video Friday night...

3PHASE

Country
Country
Surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but I was getting a little nervous Friday night at about 11:30 PM EST. Tesla.com turned into a login page of sorts, where you had to enter your name and email, but when you got to the next screen, the video area was still black. I first thought I'd have to reserve another car to see the video, but then figured it out when it started getting tweeted.

Was I the only one initially confused by this?

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
If you go back to the reveal thread, you will see pages of very many of us absolutely freaking out that tesla's site wasn't working despite trying many browsers. All because they had no pre-roll stream like they usually do for SpaceX. I was in full panic mode, then right at start time, suddenly all the browser windows started streaming!

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, but I was getting a little nervous Friday night at about 11:30 PM EST. Tesla.com turned into a login page of sorts, where you had to enter your name and email, but when you got to the next screen, the video area was still black. I first thought I'd have to reserve another car to see the video, but then figured it out when it started getting tweeted.

Was I the only one initially confused by this?
I had 3 YouTube Live videos on as backups ;)