Wall Connector

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
In search of a wall connector w/ 24’ cord.
Wanted to post before purchasing from Tesla and see if anyone is selling theirs?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am trying to return my unopened back as I do not need it. Tesla has not even acknowledge the e-mail and there is no way to contact them either. I am happy to send it your way

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I am trying to return my unopened back as I do not need it. Tesla has not even acknowledge the e-mail and there is no way to contact them either. I am happy to send it your way
@Tflick was was last on line the first week of September, so you may get a faster reply from Tesla ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.