Volt vs. Tesla?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
I'm thinking that as a Tesla owner I will have to adopt a more lay-back attitude regarding charging times. Maybe instead of thinking of the layover as charging time we think of it as time to eat, explore, read, work, play games, nap, hobbies, exercise (my favorite for sureo_O).
So, I can turn the charging time into activity time. Each leg of the journey will seem like a new journey.
@Badback , my sentiments exactly!! As a retiree when I finally get my ('Midnight Silver Serenity') Model ≡, as stated earlier, time to smell the roses! No more planes to catch... time to live... and experience life fully... :cool:
:rolleyes::)

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
@Badback , my sentiments exactly!! As a retiree when I finally get my ('Midnight Silver Serenity') Model ≡, as stated earlier, time to smell the roses! No more planes to catch... time to live... and experience life fully... :cool:
:rolleyes::)
I absolutely refuse to use any airline. If I can't drive there, then I'm not going. When I get my autonomous ≡, I will be going to a lot more places.

Michael, what is midnight silver?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model S
I absolutely refuse to use any airline. If I can't drive there, then I'm not going. When I get my autonomous ≡, I will be going to a lot more places.

Michael, what is midnight silver?
@Badback , Midnight Silver is the metallic dark grey color that currently has my favor to clothe my Model ≡... Just like Bjørn Nyland in Norway (you know his YouTube videos, right?) who calls his Blue Model X 'Optimus Prime', after calling his previous Red Model S 'Millenium Falcon' ;), I've know come to christen my upcoming (ok... still 2 years to go...) shiny spaceship on wheels 'Midnight Silver Serenity'!! :) Actually, come to think of it, I think I'll shorten that to 'Midnight Serenity'.... more punchy! (for reference, I'm writing this at 2:09am :D)
As for airplanes, since Midnight Serenity won't fly, I'll at least have to use them occasionally as there are a few bucket list exotic destinations my wifey and I want to discover in my post-60 time... :)
Take care!