VIEWING PARTIES?

3PHASE

Country
Country
Can't find any in the DC area. It is quite late thought. I suspect the best chance is at a bar/restaurant with destination charging where the owner also possibly owns a Tesla.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
What time is the event? Here in east coast will need to stay up till midnight or later ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Elon is scheduled to be on stage at 9p Pacific - so you certainly will be up until midnight AND later

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Elon is scheduled to be on stage at 9p Pacific - so you certainly will be up until midnight AND later
Just to add, the event begins at 7pm for those attending. I suspect the live stream begins somewhere around 9pm PST in line with the remarks and probably runs 30-60 minutes.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I had quite a good viewing part of one as well. All the youtuber livestreams that kept me wide awake till 3am really are what made the night. One stream on the iPad, and the Macbook chugging two simultaneous live streams most of the night, one up to the appleTV via airplay. And tweetdeck in the background with live streams of #model3 and #tesla
Everything performed flawlessly from 11pm to 3am, and I only needed to quickly get off the couch to add or remove beverages!