VIDEO: Stuff Tesla Owners Actually Say

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Please post your personal videos into a single thread to keep things organized. Thanks
EVmatch: the Airbnb of EV charging.

Madmolecule

Top-Contributor
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Loved it. I’m so glad my expensive car stop smelling like gym socks after the first year and cleaning the filter. That was amazingly complete I would add going over the car wash thing as you’re trying to figure out how to put it in neutral. Especially as a kid is rolling his eyes since he is saying 100 people in teslas that don’t know how to put their own car in neutral.

Reactions: sdcdog

sdcdog

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
Loved it. I’m so glad my expensive car stop smelling like gym socks after the first year and cleaning the filter. That was amazingly complete I would add going over the car wash thing as you’re trying to figure out how to put it in neutral. Especially as a kid is rolling his eyes since he is saying 100 people in teslas that don’t know how to put their own car in neutral.
Thanks for watching! I'll take your ideas for Part 2!

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.