Video of Model 3 unlocking with key card

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
That's great....BUT...I hope you don't truly have to "Press" the card against the B-Pillar.....hopefully just wave it in front of the camera there.....all I see are "scratches" and "swirls" from 500,000 people rubbing the keycard against their B-Pillars (don't go THERE!:rolleyes:) like trying to get a Genie from a lamp trying to open their doors. Especially if there's dust or dirt on the car. I don't want ANYTHING "Touchng my B-Pillar"!!!:D

Ski

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That's great....BUT...I hope you don't truly have to "Press" the card against the B-Pillar.....hopefully just wave it in front of the camera there.....all I see are "scratches" and "swirls" from 500,000 people rubbing the keycard against their B-Pillars (don't go THERE!:rolleyes:) like trying to get a Genie from a lamp trying to open their doors. Especially if there's dust or dirt on the car. I don't want ANYTHING "Touchng my B-Pillar"!!!:D

Ski
I'm not sure how close it has to get, but the camera doesn't play a role in the process.

victor

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

Ski
Just don't name your car Janet :D

Last edited: