Video of Model 3 Seen Today at Tesla Factory- a few new things..

EV-lution

Country
Country
My son took this video of a Model 3 at the Tesla factory in Fremont today. This video shows a couple things I had never seen before. Notice that the window tinting does not go all the way down to the end of the rear window (Will this be hot? Increase visibility?) and notice the very clean design of the touch screen mount bracket. Enjoy.

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
My son took this video of a Model 3 at the Tesla factory in Fremont today. This video shows a couple things I had never seen before. Notice that the window tinting does not go all the way down to the end of the rear window (Will this be hot? Increase visibility?) and notice the very clean design of the touch screen mount bracket. Enjoy.

@EV-lution,

Beautiful....well done!

Ski

GTV6

Country
Country

Thanks. I hadn't seen the pattern of the defroster elements. Tesla doesn't everything differently. Interesting but also a bit scary to believe they have rethought every one of those 10k parts.

orcinus

Country
Country

The only thing i’m noticing is the midnight silver.
It makes me go blind to everything else instantly.

ReD eXiLe

Country
Country
I posted these pictures the other day...

But it does make me think about it some more. When I go to tint the windows how are they going to tint the "back window". The whole thing or just the part that isn't treated. It may look funny...

View attachment 2753 View attachment 2754
As I posted in another thread... They'll take your money... But the guy who actually has to do the installation of tinting film will curse your name until the end of time and beyond.

Solarson

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country

I feel the same. I am living in Los Angeles. It will be hot. I would like to tint the windows too. I like the light tint only and mainly try to block the UV. But I think I am more worry the shop can handle the work especially the rear window. I don't want to see any damage of my new ride too.....

EV-lution

Country
Country
I feel the same. I am living in Los Angeles. It will be hot. I would like to tint the windows too. I like the light tint only and mainly try to block the UV. But I think I am more worry the shop can handle the work especially the rear window. I don't want to see any damage of my new ride too.....
I had 50% tint applied and it makes the rear windshield tinting look uniform. They cut the seam at the last defroster line. Make sure you use a detailer who is highly recommended on the Tesla forums.