Video of Model 3 Prototypes from reveal night

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Somehow I had never seen this video before.
These people (from CleanTechnica) were not going for a test ride, but instead were standing at various spots along the test drive route, taking video & pictures. These provide some nice, different angles of the cars.

KennethK

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Somehow I had never seen this video before.
These people (from CleanTechnica) were not going for a test ride, but instead were standing at various spots along the test drive route, taking video & pictures. These provide some nice, different angles of the cars.
@MelindaV said it was one of her favorite. I didn't see it either till she posted it.

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Somehow I had never seen this video before.(...)These provide some nice, different angles of the cars.
I did, @garsh , yet thank you very much for posting it today... it's been so long already and I can't get tired of seeing both alphas driving back and forth... The car was a real beauty as is so it's fine by me if they didn't change anything besides the tweak to make the trunk more accessible.
Maybe it's just me but I was getting the impression the matte black was accelerating a bit faster coming out of the gate... I thought the two alphas had the same battery size, no?

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Maybe it's just me but I was getting the impression the matte black was accelerating a bit faster coming out of the gate... I thought the two alphas had the same battery size, no?
it's probably just the difference in the driver. I can guarantee I would take off slower than @Red Sage would in an equally optioned car
(antidotal based on prior comments by RS's of passengers fearing for their life)

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
it's probably just the difference in the driver. I can guarantee I would take off slower than @Red Sage would in an equally optioned car
(antidotal based on prior comments by RS's of passengers fearing for their life)
I swear... I have never killed a passenger... yet.

Strange thing is...? My Buddies are all much wilder drivers than I am... And I feel just fine when they are behind the wheel.