Video: Jay Leno Review Model Y

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

shareef777

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Great vid, but Jay was all over the place. There were parts that were giving me anxiety lol ( where he's on FSD and it's prompt him for his hands and he's just ignoring it).

Curt Renz

Country
Country
Great vid, but Jay was all over the place. There were parts that were giving me anxiety lol ( where he's on FSD and it's prompt him for his hands and he's just ignoring it).

I understand. Nevertheless, this half-hour unpaid endorsement from Jay Leno, could well be worth more than the price of a year of conventional advertising produced by Madison Avenue for an automaker. The YouTube video has been out less than a day, and is already approaching a half-million views. There will be more watching, when it actually becomes incorporated into a segment of Jay's TV show.

Those who are convinced by it, will advise their friends to watch it. Demand could explode exponentially. I'm not kidding. Let's hope production can keep up.
clear.png
:cool:

Reactions: 2 people

orekart

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I don't get what Jay was talking about for much of the video, but I can only assume some older people will listen up and understand what he says. That's great! I am tired of explaining to the television generation that there is nowhere to fill the Model 3 with gasoline.

FRC

Legendary Member 🏆
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I understand. Nevertheless, this half-hour unpaid endorsement from Jay Leno, could well be worth more than the price of a year of conventional advertising produced by Madison Avenue for an automaker. The YouTube video has been out less than a day, and is already approaching a half-million views. There will be more watching, when it actually becomes incorporated into a segment of Jay's TV show.

Those who are convinced by it, will advise their friends to watch it. Demand could explode exponentially. I'm not kidding. Let's hope production can keep up.
clear.png
:cool:
Exponentially? Methinks you may consider Jay to be a bit more influential than he actually is.