Venturing into a new experience (South Florida Meetup)

Would you attend a South Florida Meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@Rafael I totally blanked and forgot to mention this on the podcast tonight. I did plug Sunday for our Model 3 Performance test day so 1 out of 2 ;)

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Yeah. No problem. We have plenty of time. I've been busy studying for a technology certification this week, so I've been a bit disconnected the past couple of days. There seems to be a growing interest in the MeetUp, so we can start socializing on Twitter a bit more. We should talk soon to do some additional planning for Sunday.

:cool:

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not that anyone is asking, but I passed! Yay to me.

Ok, so here's the deal. I am going to swing by the Markham park this Saturday, just to scope things out. I will also be getting some other details from the park administration in case there is anything I haven't thought of to consider. I would not want them to kick us out if we do anything that they don't approve of.

And on another note... Have you seen the P3D review that Michael ( @SoFlaModel3 ) and I did last weekend? :);):cool::D:rolleyes:

Tomjh

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hello Model 3 Owners Club forum members. This post is mostly directed at all South Florida Model 3 owners (any other Teslas are welcome as well, of course). I'm trying to see if there is some interest to do a meetup to talk about our cars, show them off, and educate people that have interest in learning more about Teslas and the Model 3.

To be a bit more specific, since I am in the South Florida, Fort Lauderdale vicinity (city of Sunrise), I think we can get a good-size group together from South Florida owners. It's a great excuse to drive our cars and have fun doing it in a different setting besides our close circle of family and friends.

If anyone here is interested, let me know, and I can ick off the planning. I would like it if there are at least 10 of you interested in bringing your cars. It can be a coffee and donuts or BYOF (bring your own food) event. It all really depends on how much interest there is and the venue (TBD).

Thank you all, I hope we can do this.
Hey Rafael ,I'm a new Tesla owner. I just received my M3AWD. I got the MC White LR 19" wheels black interior. I was surprised I got it as fast as I did. I have 300 miles on it and I love it. I would love to connect with other Tesla owner and like minded people. If you have a meet up I will come if I am in town. Very best to you and the community.
Tom H

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey Rafael ,I'm a new Tesla owner. I just received my M3AWD. I got the MC White LR 19" wheels black interior. I was surprised I got it as fast as I did. I have 300 miles on it and I love it. I would love to connect with other Tesla owner and like minded people. If you have a meet up I will come if I am in town. Very best to you and the community.
Tom H
Hey @Tomjh congratulations. Welcome to the club. Yes. I hope we see you at the September 23rd meet. Besides that, I'm always willing to meet with other Tesla owners whenever possible. Hope to meet you soon.

Tomjh

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hey @Tomjh congratulations. Welcome to the club. Yes. I hope we see you at the September 23rd meet. Besides that, I'm always willing to meet with other Tesla owners whenever possible. Hope to meet you soon.
Thanks Rafael I would like to attend on the 23rd of Sept. Is the location finalized. If so could you let me know. Looking forward to the event. I participated in an event last night at The Venture Cafe for National Drive Electric Week. We put many cars on display for people to see and experience.It went well.

Thanks Tom H

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks Rafael I would like to attend on the 23rd of Sept. Is the location finalized. If so could you let me know. Looking forward to the event. I participated in an event last night at The Venture Cafe for National Drive Electric Week. We put many cars on display for people to see and experience.It went well.

Thanks Tom H
I wish I knew about last night. I would have been there. I am going to tomorrow's event at West Palm Beach.

Regarding the venue, I think we are still good for Markham. I just couldn't talk to anyone there yet. I need to talk to Michael about that too, since he used to attend other car event there in the past.

I am also thinking that if weather gets bad, we could shift to the Aventura Mall superchargers since they're under the parking garage. I will try to get final confirmation here before next Monday.

See you soon!

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wish I knew about last night. I would have been there. I am going to tomorrow's event at West Palm Beach.

Regarding the venue, I think we are still good for Markham. I just couldn't talk to anyone there yet. I need to talk to Michael about that too, since he used to attend other car event there in the past.

I am also thinking that if weather gets bad, we could shift to the Aventura Mall superchargers since they're under the parking garage. I will try to get final confirmation here before next Monday.

See you soon!
WPB meet-up on Sept 15? I don't anything about it and don't seem to see it here on TOO. Search brings me back here.

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Michael,

I met with Matthew Pressman today at EV Annex and we got to some good subjects. I think Roger might remember me being there. In any case, I’ll provide some additional details about that soon. Matt said he’ll try to attend and gave me some goodies for the attendees.

Thank you,

Rafael

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Michael,

I met with Matthew Pressman today at EV Annex and we got to some good subjects. I think Roger might remember me being there. In any case, I’ll provide some additional details about that soon. Matt said he’ll try to attend and gave me some goodies for the attendees.

Thank you,

Rafael
Nicely done @Rafael !!!

Do you have a count of attendees and a location within the park squared away?

Rafael

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Florida Meetup this Sunday

Nicely done @Rafael !!!

Do you have a count of attendees and a location within the park squared away?
I’m drafting up something soon. It’s been a really long day today so I am going to put something here for everyone to get a semi-final count and vote on the final location. “Stay tuned”... I’ll probably open up a new thread in the forum and link to it here as well.