various model s items for sale

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

kort677

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have recently traded my S for a 3 and no longer need these S items
tesla mats, front and rear
evannex windshield sun shade
19 inch wheel and tire with tesla cover
eco tech hitch
proclip cell phone mount
14-50 extension cord
2 coat hooks and for a pre 15 led license plate bulbs.
I also have 2 foam key fob covers, 1 has been used a little bit.
I am in NE FLA, near JAX, and would prefer not to have to ship the larger items.

Last edited:

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have recently traded my S for a 3 and no longer need these S items
tesla mats, front and rear
evannex windshield sun shade
19 inch wheel and tire with tesla cover
eco tech hitch
proclip cell phone mount
14-50 extension cord
2 coat hooks and for a pre 15 led license plate bulbs.
I also have 2 foam key fob covers, 1 has been used a little bit.
I am in NE FLA, near JAX, and would prefer not to have to ship the larger items.
Just out of curiosity... you can use the 14-50 extension cord with the Model 3 UMC... how often have you used the extension cord?

kort677

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have never used it, I've been in teslas for a long time, way before the proliferation of superchargers, when going to an RV park to find a charge wasn't uncommon and having the extension was just part of being prepared, I also have a chademo adaptor that I've never used.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have never used it, I've been in teslas for a long time, way before the proliferation of superchargers, when going to an RV park to find a charge wasn't uncommon and having the extension was just part of being prepared, I also have a chademo adaptor that I've never used.
Yup. The NEMA 14-50 extension cord is a dead giveaway to long-time EV ownership...

Good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.