various model s items for sale

• JOIN @TREVP AND SOME T.O.O. CREW FOR THE FIRST EVER ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT AT BASECAMP MIAMI!
    THE LARGEST ELECTRIC VEHICLE EVENT ON THE EAST COAST SATURDAY FEBRUARY 8th!
    Full details and RSVP here

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

kort677

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have recently traded my S for a 3 and no longer need these S items
tesla mats, front and rear
evannex windshield sun shade
19 inch wheel and tire with tesla cover
eco tech hitch
proclip cell phone mount
14-50 extension cord
2 coat hooks and for a pre 15 led license plate bulbs.
I also have 2 foam key fob covers, 1 has been used a little bit.
I am in NE FLA, near JAX, and would prefer not to have to ship the larger items.

Last edited:

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have recently traded my S for a 3 and no longer need these S items
tesla mats, front and rear
evannex windshield sun shade
19 inch wheel and tire with tesla cover
eco tech hitch
proclip cell phone mount
14-50 extension cord
2 coat hooks and for a pre 15 led license plate bulbs.
I also have 2 foam key fob covers, 1 has been used a little bit.
I am in NE FLA, near JAX, and would prefer not to have to ship the larger items.
Just out of curiosity... you can use the 14-50 extension cord with the Model 3 UMC... how often have you used the extension cord?

kort677

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have never used it, I've been in teslas for a long time, way before the proliferation of superchargers, when going to an RV park to find a charge wasn't uncommon and having the extension was just part of being prepared, I also have a chademo adaptor that I've never used.

AEDennis

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have never used it, I've been in teslas for a long time, way before the proliferation of superchargers, when going to an RV park to find a charge wasn't uncommon and having the extension was just part of being prepared, I also have a chademo adaptor that I've never used.
Yup. The NEMA 14-50 extension cord is a dead giveaway to long-time EV ownership...

Good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.