Vancouver Canada Order

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Hi all, is there anyone who ordered model 3 around June first week. My deliverly estimation said 4-8 weeks but now the website FAQ's says a VIN is assigned a month and half before the delivery is made and I haven't heard back from Tesla since I ordered. No VIN nothing. Does this mean i am looking at another 1 month and half for my delivery :( ?

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi all, is there anyone who ordered model 3 around June first week. My deliverly estimation said 4-8 weeks but now the website FAQ's says a VIN is assigned a month and half before the delivery is made and I haven't heard back from Tesla since I ordered. No VIN nothing. Does this mean i am looking at another 1 month and half for my delivery :( ?
I was at the Vancouver service centre earlier this week. I hear that they are planning another delivery blitz soon. As for the VIN it only showed up on my account a few days before delivery. I ordered March 28 and took delivery June 8th. I had the last digits of my VIN when I order my wall connector in April though. It looks like the VIN is assigned quite a while before it shows up on the account.