Vampire drain stats during shipping

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

TC3Tesla

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I just shipped my Model 3 from CA to Korea because we are military stationed there. The stats are:
Shipped with 299 mile charge
Arrived with 161 mile charge
47 days in transit
Vampire drain & the small amount driving it on & off carriers equals 2.94 miles per day.

I’m very happy because I was worried about it. I don’t even need to charge before driving home, which is kind of good because ALL 15 of the “low emitting” parking spots with plugs are ICED

Reactions: 1 person

PaulK

Country
Country
Thank you for the information.

This is also interesting because in transit the car certainly has no LTE signal so it surely spent a majority of the time “sleeping”. If my math is correct this suggests the car uses about 30 watts just existing.

Paul

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.